Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Successfully Spliced

The chains that bound me to my chair were stronger than iron, my very essence throbbed with the futility of escape, and try as I may to ignore them, the horrid faux eyebrows caught my eyes and held them in a vice-like grip. I was stuck in the physics lab for another hour....

But let's not waste time on mere details. I have been advised by many to learn the art of separating the essentials from the irrelevant. Indeed, my mother tells me often enough that everything I claim to need is irrelevant...but again, I digress. This is a summary of the most significant of today's events in chronological order.


(none)

OK. That was relatively easy. My life expressed in a word. But more on that later. Now, I would like to make a few additions to my must listen to music list. They are as follows...

Love is only a feeling - The Darkness
Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day
Africa - Toto

And for those of you who may be interested, which I am guessing is no one, a new OTH episode will be showing today. The entire town reverberates with the deaths of Keith and Jimmy.
That was the episode summarized in a sentence...I am improving!

until next time...

2 comments:

aru murthy said...

im not complaining..just telling it like it is. keith is lucas's uncle, dan's brother. jimmy is lucas's friend - the one who goes psycho and fires a gun in school.

Anonymous said...

Hey, its me varun although i really dint read that post, except for the 3 songs, i gotta thank you for allowing anonymous comments. jesus of suburbia is disturbing, but not as disturbing as this one called 'black hole sun'. Oh man, its scary