Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My List of Music that You Have to Listen to Before You Die or You Wouldn’t Have Lived a Full Life:

Warning: The kind of music that does it for me is the stuff with real melody. I like bluesy, jazzy rock, its derivatives and sources. So if you’re the kind of person who likes metal, punk rock, gangsta rap or any other kind of badass music, maybe you shouldn’t be reading this list.

No Such Thing, Why Georgia, I’m Never Speaking, 3x5, Love Song for No one, Neon, You Body is a Wonderland, 1983, Daughters – John Mayer
Chariot, I Don’t Wanna Be, Chemical Party, Overrated – Gavin DeGraw
Dare to Move – Switchfoot
Starcrossed – Ash
My Immortal – Evanescence
Hey Jude, Yesterday, I’m a Believer – The Beatles
Yellow, Swallowed in the Sea, Fix You – Coldplay
Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
Hero, Shake it off, We Belong Together – Mariah Carey
All I Need, She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5
Heaven – Los Lonely Boys
La Tortura – Shakira
Everyday is a Winding Road, The First Cut is the Deepest – Sheryl Crow
The Remedy – Jason Mraz
All Star, And then the Morning Comes – Smashmouth
When I’m Gone – Eminem
Let's Get it Started - The Black Eyes Peas
And of course, the Rang De Basanti Soundtrack.

This is all that I can think of for now.

No comments: