Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dreams

All my life, I've dreamt of becoming a successful person. I dreamt that one day, when i grew up, I would know exactly what I wanted to be, and I would be the best at what i did. I would grab life by the horns and twist it to my will.
It all seemed so simple when success was just a shadow in the distant future. Blurry around the edges, filled with possibility.

But now, that future is no longer a shadow. It looms in front of me, no longer simple but infinitely confusing. I have so many decisions to make, so much to do, and so little time in which to do it. I feel like life is being thrust upon me before I am ready for it...

1 comment:

livepika said...

hey dhadi...
guess what? i feel EXACLTY the same way. Down to the last dot. Its like all the walls are crashing down all at the same time and its no way like i imagined it would be.

but i am really really glad that im not the only one who feels like that. luvya