Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Not in the mood to really write...

....so I'm going to make one of my boring lists. But not music this time, I promise. I am going to make irrational comparisons between our teachers and other animals(notice the conspicuous use of the word "other".)

1. Bio Lady...reminds me soooo much of a grass hopper. Because she almost always dresses in some shade of green or brown and also because her eyes are always so cold.

2. Chari....a cow. If you tilt your head to one side and close one of your eyes, you can almost see her chewing cud.

3. Math Lady....a pumpkin. Don't ask me why. The list is supposed to be irrational.

Hmm...actually I can't really think of anything the Chem or English Ladies remind me of, so I'm gonna end the list here.

Oh, I have to share this with the world. It had me in splits (actually, it had me in seizures, I don't think I am physically capable of doing a split. I've tried and it hurt) when I first heard it(from, guess who? Tara.)

Apparently, a year or so ago, some rowdies started creating trouble in front of our school. I think one their wives who was working at Kumarans and had left him, or some such thing. Anyway, they started spewing out colloquial curse words like a fountain (which I think were aimed at our beloved and most revered principal) and started throwing stones at the walls and stuff. All of this went ignored untill it had attracted a sizable crowd of students who proceeded to cheer them on as a nation would cheer its freedom fighters. It was at this juncture that Sundherkantha stepped in. Like a bespectacled Mahatma, she came, hand raised in a gesture of peace...and one of the guys knocked out her teeth.

Hahaha. She wore a hanky tied around her head to cover the front of her mouth for a week after that. It used to flutter when she spoke. I had seen her during this bandit queen phase, and I had heard of the local uprising...but I hadn't known the two were connected till now.

3 comments:

aru murthy said...

i did..you did a good enough job. no need to supplement.

aru murthy said...

i did..you did a good enough job. no need to supplement.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was incredible..............i wanna encore to this article