Friday, May 05, 2006

A quick conversation with my conscience...

Conscience: What are you doing on the net again. Get back to work.
Me: What work? I have no work.
Conscience: Word lists, records, bio tests...
Me: OK OK. Fine, I have work. I'll do it later.
Con: You said that and hour ago....and an hour before that..and..
Me: Later hasn't come yet, OK? Now leave me alone.
Con: I will just say one thing...mother.
Me: I HATE YOU!!!
Con: Likewise I'm sure. Now what are you going to do now?
Me: Get off the comp.
Con: Good. And then?
Me: Get some chocolate.
Con: ....OK. We'll work on that.

3 comments:

ABHILASH.B.R said...

nice post..something differnt from what we all do.keep it up

Hitesh said...

wat were u thinkin when u posted this?? strange but still i second wat bio said

Anonymous said...

U have nooo idea how I have similar conversations with my conscience, or whatever's left of it..........