Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Colours of My Life

I haven't really written anything of note lately for which I do not apologise. For the past week or so I have had a horrible sense of foreboding, though I have no clear image of what may happen to me ( the things that can go wrong at this point and ruin my life are innumerable ). I felt like writing would only serve to heighten the feeling because the things I write about are usually so inconsequential. I think it also has something to do with the colour of my blog page. Blue, especially that shade, seems so calm and innocent. So much so that it mocks me. Yes, that has to go.

In other news, I have no other news. My life seems to have taken the semblance of a grey wall. There is of course the odd spot of red, a few dashes of blue, green and yellow, but these are conspicuously infrequent. Ah well, I suppose it's better than a wall of black.

On football. The enthusiasm boys have showed in the past for football seems to have escalated to near fanaticism. It's effects are pasted all over the web, newspapers, conversations and status messages. But what confirms my belief in the level of zealotry that has claimed boys is the fact that they seem to have replaced pictures of bikini-clad women with pictures of ... well, I don't really know enough to match most faces with names... soccer players. The entire male population seems to be consumed by World Cup Mania.

On family. My brother has convinced himself that he has abs. He infact treated me to an exclusive glimse of his "abs" which turned out to be .... his ribs. My sister insisted on joining horse-riding lessons again though she is scared of going faster than a slow trot. The rest of my family is not applicable for discussion the reasons being a) they are older than me and hence, have the power to punish me. b) I suspect they read my blog and while I am not entirely sure, I would prefer not to take a chance by releasing potentially lethal information.

I seem to have missed something out. No matter. It is almost certain that it is of very little importance and very probably mind-numbingly boring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

borin.........

aru murthy said...

thanks varun

Anonymous said...

well, papa varun ..........tht wasn't him