Saturday, August 11, 2007

Farewell

Entering the real world is imminent. I wonder if it will be like stepping onto a sunny beach or falling into icy water....or perhaps an intermediate of the two; diving into a tepid swimming pool.

I'm all set. My bags are packed, my farewells said and my schedule tentative. So, goodbye Bangalore. I will miss your crowded streets, your sweltering heat, your pouring rain, your punctuality or lack thereof, your masala dosas, your ready smiles and your colourful insults.
I will miss you in all your uncouth warmth, you, the city I love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate b'lore

Vaccinated Tarantula - II said...

Hi Aru. Glad to have caught you atleast cyberly before you left. Going away from home is a great adventure.It takes a while to get the hang of, but once you get used to it I promise that you will really enjoy yourself...

Ciao

and

All the best

Anonymous said...

enjoy ur stay.achieve what ever u want to.keep coming to b'lore once in a while n keep in tuch

Bharath Ranganathan said...

You have not mailed me the list of books. And this "real world" thing is a bit odd, coming from you...