Sunday, September 10, 2006

Madness

Ah blogger, it has been too long.

What I am about to tell you may shock you. It may leave you stunned. It may cause your parasympathetic nervous system to overload and your cerebellum to capsize leaving you twitching helplessly on the floor. I find that in such cases, a strong cup of chocolate flavoured coffee helps.

When I boarded the tiny bus to Woody's, I was aware of the risk I was taking. To board the small school bus is to sign your own death warrant. The driver is mad. Every few seconds, you will see passengers bouncing off the walls and hanging from the roof by their ears. Your body will undergo a series of Gibb's energy changes leading to the superimposition of waves in the pericardial fluid. Essentially, your brain will shoot out of your ears and will be instantly devoured by the screaming kids.

Those kids are scary.

After spending 20 minutes in what I have come to believe is Dante's fifth circle of hell, we got down at Woody's. Interestingly, it was here that we concocted the worst drink the world has ever had the good fortune never to have tasted (I think there's something wrong with that sentence construction, but as I am presently high on sugar and coffee, I am unable to put my finger on it.) For those adventurous enough to try it, the recipe is as follows:

1 cup citric acid
3 spoons coffee (black)
2 spoons of panneer butter masala
1 cup coke(alternatively, one can use an equal quantity of common pesticide)
2 spoons thaingai chutney

Don't say you weren't warned.

....not one of my best posts..but give me some time. I'm out of shape.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay. I just wasted 45 seconds of my life reading that thing

Anonymous said...

I dont like the kids either. They are absolutely tiny, and look at me as if i'm some tall stupid looking wierdo

Bharath Ranganathan said...

I liked the thengai chutney part!!!

ABHILASH.B.R said...

u take a ride on my bus...u will not be in a shape to rite what u experienced

Anonymous said...

Have you patented that mixture yet? Sounds like it could give Red Bull a run for its money!